Emirates is pleased to offer your customer a complimentary meal voucher during their layover of more than 4 hours in Dubai. Customers can enjoy a wide range of delicious selections/restaurants to choice from while waiting for their onward connection.
Complimentary meal vouchers issued to transit passengers listed below are the requirements:
- Customer traveling on EK/QF flight and connecting to another EK/QF flight with minimum of 4 hours transit in Dubai based on time of arrive/departure is eligible for transit meal voucher provided with EK ticketed (176).
- Must be in transit in DXB of more than 4 hours.
- Transit passengers that exited from the airport are not eligible anymore.
- AD00 and Special Agent fare tickets are not eligible.
- Each passenger is entitled to only 1 meal voucher regardless of the transit time (as long as it is more than 4hrs in transit).
- Infant passengers are not entitled.
- Passengers who hold booked Dubai Connect ( STPC) are not eligible for meal voucher.
Passengers can claim these meal vouchers at the following locations:
1. Transfer desk central
2. Any EK information counters at departure level
1. Transfer desk H2 departure level.
2. Transfer desk counter G, J (22:00-10:00 daily)
For more information on this valuable offer please click here
In order to make the process as easy as possible for our customers who require a tourist visa to India, please refer to the links below. These links will provide useful information about new procedures and guidelines to apply for a visa online and on arrival: Indian Tourist Visa on arrival
In addition, please take a few moments to review this short video for additional information click here: New India Visa Process